Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year "Together"

"Together"
© 2009 Nancy Laliberte
10" x 10" acrylic on paper
SOLD

Happy New Year Everyone! It's been a fun and busy holiday spent with family and friends--lots of conversation and laughter, movie watching and snow shoveling!!! I didn't spend much time in the studio, but I sketched and worked on some other creative projects that needed completing. Now I am gearing up for a great year of making art. I have put together some goals to help keep me focused and accountable! And I am posting them, too! How is that for accountability?!!!

10 Art Goals for 2010
• Paint four hours per day/20 hours per week
• Continue to update my blog regularly and post five paintings per week
• Draw/sketch 15 minutes daily
• Get website up and running
• Apply for membership into the Wisconsin Visual Artists, Inc.
• Submit images to the Portal Wisconsin online gallery
• Paint from life more--indoor still life, plein air painting
• Send my work into five juried shows
• Take a workshop from an artist I admire
• Build up inventory for marketing and gallery representation

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement in 2009.
Peace and God's Blessing to you all,
Nancy

No comments: