Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Riverfront Art Center's Visions XII Show

"Along the Creek"
© 2010 Nancy Laliberte
8" x 10" acrylic on panel
sold

I am happy to say that my painting, "Along the Creek" has been juried into the Riverfront Art Center’s Vision XII show. The RAC is located in Stevens Point and is a wonderful gallery with an equally wonderful director, Brenda Gingles. Tomorrow evening (June 10) is the opening reception from 5 - 7 pm. I will be at my daughter's soccer game at that same time, but if you are in the Stevens Point area I encourage you to attend. There is always a great turnout of participating artists--wine and snacks--need I say more? And, we artists love to talk about our work. ;-) The show runs until July 31st, so stop in and enjoy some art therapy in the gallery and possibly a piece for your home or office.

No comments: