Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ummm, Strawberries

"Just One More"
© 2010 Nancy Laliberte
6" x 6" acrylic on panel
available

When my parents came to visit last weekend, they brought a bucket of their first pick of the season of strawberries. Yummy! These four were all that were left yesterday. The one not in the bowl never made it to the bowl. Ever. My daughter ate it right from my set up on the kitchen table. As for the other three, they were gone shortly thereafter. Thanks for the berries, Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

sharon said...

Looks like you enjoyed the strawberries more way than one. The picture is great.
Love Mom

Nancy Laliberte said...

Thanks Mom :-)
Love you, too.
Nancy

Valerie Berkely said...

Nancy, this is one of your best paintings. Visually, it conveys it all ... Strawberries: sweet, yummy, summery, breezy, quick come get 'em before they are gone!. Val

Nancy Laliberte said...

Thanks Val! I REALLY had fun with this, although it did make me hungry!