Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Good Morning" original oil painting by Nancy Laliberte

"Good Morning"
© Nancy Laliberte
5" x  7" oil on linen, plein-air 
Sold

Back in Door County! On this day my painting friend Jane Barnard and I were up before sunrise and painted the changing sky as the sun rose and touched the tips of the trees across the shore, and the clouds lifted and moved onward. It was beautiful, enchanting and mesmerizing.

For this piece I kept the canvas white and focused on color notes (shapes of color) and worked quickly to capture what was happening and what I was feeling. It was a blast!

______________

• Be sure to check out the great classes I have coming up in November including Yoga + Art, Art & Soul Creative Journaling, and Playing with Paint 
• See more artwork at Nancy Laliberte Fine Art
• See what happens behind the scenes, LIKE and follow the studio on Facebook


*free US shipping and discounted international shipping through Dec. 31, 2013

No comments: