Thursday, November 6, 2014

"Golden Glow" original acrylic painting by artist Nancy Laliberte

"Golden Glow"
© Nancy Laliberte
14" x 11" acrylic on canvas
Sold

Oh, how I mourn the first frost and the loss of the beautiful bouquets of flowers available at the local farmer's market. I know I can get some beautiful blossoms at the florists or grocery store, but farm market flowers remind me of warm summer days and playing in the dirt. This painting was a demo started in one of my fall Playing with Paint classes where we worked from life using flowers from the local farm market, and is currently a part of the Center for the Visual Arts' Student/Volunteer show exhibiting in their Loft gallery. Stop by to view it and the other amazing work in the show, along with the exhibit, Head to Head, located in the main gallery now until November 15.
__________________


View additional artwork at www.nancylaliberte.com
Connect and follow along with the studio on Facebook
Looking for a Creative Time Out? Join me for a class or workshop  

No comments: