Thursday, April 9, 2015

Savoring Vacation Memories

"Vacation Sunset"
© Nancy Laliberte
acrylic on canvas
private collection

My family and I just returned from a lovely spring break vacation in south Florida. I think my 11-y-o son said it best, "It's so warm!" There were many favorite moments on the trip. As I get my travel journal entries completed, I will post them here. In the meantime, if you are in the Wausau area this weekend, I invite you to my next Playing with Paint class this Saturday, April 11, from 10 am - 1 pm. We will be painting vacation memories - "Vacation Sunset" pictured above, or feel free to bring in your own vacation photo and I will mentor you along. And bring some of your favorite vacation stories, too! More details are on the website:  www.nancylaliberte.com/workshops

No comments: