Thursday, November 19, 2015

"Summer Sisters" original oil painting by artist Nancy Laliberte

Summer Sisters
© Nancy Laliberte
10" x 8" oil on gallery-wrapped canvas
SOLD


In my world:  Zinnias + Hydrangeas = Summer Sisters. Colorful and belonging together enjoying the sunshine, warm breezes, and secrets shared in the garden of life. 

I love how these look together! All are on gallery-wrapped canvas with the painting continuing around the sides, wired and ready for hanging. 

Friday (11/20), my show opens at the Alexander House Center for Art & History. I delivered my paintings this week. I am excited to see them installed with artist Joe Clark's beautiful ceramic pieces. The opening reception is from 5 - 8 pm. I'd love to see you there.

Thankful for:
My 2001 Ford Windstar van (reliable art delivery mobile ;-) )
My very supportive family and friends
You, my dear blog reader 
__________________

"Friends" keeping me company in the studio: 
Music:  Praise Painting - personal itunes playlist
Audiobook:  The Paris Wife by Paula McLain  
Reading:  I Can See Clearly Now by Dr. Wayne Dyer
__________________



See additional artwork at www.nancylaliberte.com
Connect and follow along with the studio on Facebook
For color and joy on your Instagram feed, follow @nancylaliberteart


No comments: