Thursday, January 7, 2016

"Lucky in Love" original acrylic painting by artist Nancy Laliberte

"Lucky in Love"
© Nancy Laliberte
36" x 24" acrylic on canvas
private collection

I have had the privilege of creating some very special commissioned paintings recently, and "Lucky in Love" is one of them. This piece was a wedding gift commissioned by the parents of a bride, and based on a mother/daughter trip to Ireland. It was a delightful project because it has many of my favorite elements - flowers, landscape, sky, greens! The family was a joy to work with, too, so that made it especially fun. Keep following along, as I share more painting commissions, along with the approach I take to help make it a successful experience for everyone involved. 

For more paintings, be sure to visit my online gallery at nancylaliberte.com

As always, THANK YOU for being a part of my artist journey. I love what I do and enjoy sharing it with all of you. :-)
~ Nancy

No comments: