Monday, November 16, 2015

"Warmth and Grace" original oil painting by artist Nancy Laliberte

"Warmth and Grace"
© Nancy Laliberte
20" x 20" oil on gallery-wrapped canvas
$700
click here for larger view and purchase information

I'm just going to say that I love painting these floral bouquets! Colorful zinnias from my mother's garden, paired with blue hydrangeas from my own garden welcome warmth, grace, and memories of a sun-filled, carefree summer. I love the combination of grayed down and bright colors in this piece.


This is on gallery-wrapped canvas; the sides are painted in a warm gray, and it is wired and ready for hanging.

This piece is a part of my upcoming show at the Alexander House in Port Edwards, WI. The exhibit opens this Friday, November 20th, with a reception from 5 - 8 pm. Also featured will be ceramic artist, Joe Clark, from Port Edwards, WI. The show runs through January 5th, 2016. 
__________________

"Friends" keeping me company in the studio: 
Music:  MercyMe 
Reading:  I Can See Clearly Now by Dr. Wayne Dyer
__________________


See additional artwork at www.nancylaliberte.com
Connect and follow along with the studio on Facebook
For color and joy on your Instagram feed, follow @nancylaliberteart

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...