Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Golden Child, original oil painting by Nancy Laliberte

"Golden Child" Petite Peinture
© Nancy Laliberte
4" x 4" x 1-3/8" oil on gallery-wrapped canvas
Sold

Happy New Year everyone! I enjoy the excitement that a new year brings. To start the year off right, as painting first and foremost, I have joined artist Leslie Saeta in her 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. When she announced it, I thought, hmmm, yep, it is just what I need. Too often I have allowed other obligations to short change my painting time. Not good when you are an artist. I have made a list of paintings to work on during the challenge period. To start with, I am finishing up the many UFO's (unfinished objects-aka paintings) that have been started but not completed for some reason or another, and then move on to paintings that are on my "to-paint" list. Many of my blogger friends have joined in on the challenge so be sure to check out their work, too. Their names are listed below right on my blog. 

No comments: