Friday, November 29, 2013

The Fine Art of Shopping


"The Secret Garden"
© Nancy Laliberte
6" x 8" oil on panel
Sold

Beautifully framed in a gold, plein-air style frame
I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I know I am thankful for so much, and YOU, my friend, are definitely on the list. Thank you for being a part of my artist journey! I appreciate you! 

I am pleased to have my art in several holiday shows this season. I've included several of the paintings currently available at the Center for Visual Arts in Wausau, WI. If you are in the Wausau area, stop in and take a look. They have wonderful gallery spaces and an amazing gallery gift shop. Or, if you prefer to armchair or cyber shop, give them a call and purchase over the phone. Rose, Krista, and the rest of the staff would love to help make your shopping an enjoyable experience.

                      
"In the Field"
6" x 8" oil on panel
$150
Beautifully framed in a black, plein-air style frame




An assortment of original art to brighten one's day all year long...
available at the Center for the Visual Arts in Wausau, WI
______





• See more artwork at Nancy Laliberte Fine Art




• See what happens behind the scenes, LIKE and follow the studio on Facebook

No comments: