Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Good times when Playing with Paint

October Playing with Paint
A happy group of Artists!
Thank you, Kaye, JeriAnn, Pam, Wilva, Mary, Marlys, Jeanne, Heidi, Zoey, Carla and Elizabeth
Anyone else feel October was over in a blink?! This fall my teaching schedule has been full, in a good way. It means wonderful opportunities for sharing my love of art, and meeting amazing artists. Some may not think they are an artist, but I believe it as soon as they sign up for a class. There is something in their heart calling to them, a creative desire needing to be filled. I am always honored to be a part of their creative journey.

This Saturday is the November class of Playing with Paint. We will be painting a Cezanne-inspired still life with apples, pears and draped fabric and learning about Paul Cezanne. I love infusing painting and art history, and Cezanne is a favorite for many, myself included. Details are here.

More images from the October class...

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
See additional artwork at www.nancylaliberte.com
Connect and follow along with the studio on Facebook
Looking for a Creative Time Out? Join me for a class or workshop  

No comments: