Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"Together" by artist Nancy Laliberte, 30 paintings in 30 days

"Together"
© Nancy Laliberte
6" x 8" oil on panel
click here to view or purchase

September 1 - definitely a day of fresh starts, new beginnings, a change of seasons. I had a great summer with my family, and I hope you did, too. I'm kicking off September by participating in artist Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. My personal theme is "Creative Joy." I'll be sharing paintings and journal pages - activities in my daily life that bring me creative joy. 

Painting peonies is definitely one of those things that brings me joy. I have always loved peonies, and then there is the fun part of moving paint around in colorful shapes! 

Thank you for being a part of this joy-filled journey,
Nancy

4 comments:

karin said...

Love your peonies! Beautiful painting!

Jill Rae Finally Art said...

These are beautiful. Love the movement.

Unknown said...

So proud of you for taking on this challenge Nancy! I'll be following you and cheering you on!!

Nancy Laliberte said...

Thank you so much, Karin, Jill, and Theda! I appreciate your kind words! Have a joy-filled day :) Nancy