Saturday, September 5, 2015

Work in Progress - Day 3 - 30 paintings/30 days with artist Nancy Laliberte

Sharing my creative joy with painting demo during downtown Wausau's 1st Thursday was a part of my day 3 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. I know getting out and painting in front of people can be a bit daunting for some artists, but give it a try. Painting from life and in public may not only bring you joy, but also inspire someone else. 

The finished painting will be a part of the Center for the Visual Arts' "Art by the Foot" fundraiser taking place in October. 
When the street lights came on I knew it was time to wrap things up for the day (night!). Thank you to my artist friend, Theda Hewuse, for the photo.
This amazingly talented young woman was sharing her musical gifts just a few feet away from me. 

Thank you for allowing me to share my creative joy with you,
- Nancy

No comments: