Thursday, January 14, 2016

"Blues 'n Jazz" at the 26th Annual Midwest Seasons Show

"Blues 'n Jazz"
© Nancy Laliberte
10" x 8" oil on gallery-wrapped canvas
available

Tomorrow evening from 5 - 7 pm is the opening reception for the 26th Annual Midwest Seasons show at the Center for the Visual Arts in downtown Wausau, WI. How exciting that there will be "Blues 'n Jazz" there! The visual version ;-) as in my oil painting, "Blues 'n Jazz." This piece was painted from life using blue hydrangeas from my garden. It was featured in a post here. Midwest Seasons is a nationally juried, themed exhibit showcasing top-notch 2-d and 3-d work. I am thrilled to be included this year, and in the company of many of my talented art friends. The awards ceremony is at 6 pm. Come by to see some amazing art, enjoy food and refreshments, and visit with the artists.

Also happening tomorrow evening in the Loft Gallery of the CVA is the opening reception of the annual Memorial Show of the Wisconsin Valley Art Association. 

Thank you for being a part of my artist's journey, and supporting me doing the work I love. :-)
- Nancy

No comments: