Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday: What's for Dinner?

"What's for Dinner? 
Oriental Chicken Salad"
© Nancy Laliberte
sketchbook journal page
canson sketchbook, Pilot V Ball pen and Yarka pan watercolors

Sometimes you just have to eat something other than Chex mix, Christmas cookies and chocolate. Just saying.  

I'm enjoying a wonderful, early Christmas weekend with my family including my oldest son who is home from college, and my parents. I hope you are having a great weekend, too.

2 comments:

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Oh, my favorite works of yours. I'm not discounting your other fabulous works by any means, but these are just so awesome!!! Your personal style definitely shows through!!!! Love It!!!!

Nancy Laliberte said...

Thanks, Carrie! The sketches are always fun to do.