Monday, September 2, 2013

"Dockside" original plein-air oil painting by Nancy Laliberte 1/30

"Dockside"
© Nancy Laliberte
6" x 6" oil on museum quality panel
click here to view and purchase

I hope your summer and Labor Day weekend was full of good things. I thought it would be fitting to feature "Dockside" as we bid farewell to summer. How ironic that this morning's temperature was in the 50s. It was still a great day to be dockside!

California artist, Leslie Saeta is encouraging artists every where to participate in her 30 in 30 paintings challenge for the month of September. Even though it is September 2nd, it is never to late to join in. The goal is to paint every day, regardless if you finish a painting or not. And to have fun! 

_______

Visit Nancy Laliberte Fine Art
Give yourself a Creative Time Out! Check out my Workshops and Classes schedule

2 comments:

Theda said...

I love it! Makes me want to jump in even though its cold!

Nancy Laliberte said...

Thank you, Theda! I was really trying to go for the sunlight and mood of the day.