Friday, September 11, 2015

Do what you Love, Pass it on - Day 9 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days with artist Nancy Laliberte

Samples from my sketchbooks
ink and watercolor on arches watercolor paper
I teach a weekly art class at Acton Academy in Wausau, WI. Today's class involved going on an ARTventure in the school courtyard. Taking the time to see and sketch with an artist's eye is a great way to instill attention to detail habits in a fun way that can carry over to other areas. The meditative aspect to being outside in nature can't be beat. And, when we finish a bit early, I make the kids play for a bit before going back inside. ;-)
watercolor and calligraphy pen on paper
A page from my sketchbook/planner/journal - a quote from the late Dr. Wayne Dyer - while catching a part of his movie, "The Shift." 

Thank you for allowing me to share my creative joy (and life) with you!
- Nancy
_____________________


See additional artwork at www.nancylaliberte.com
Connect and follow along with the studio on Facebook
Looking for a Creative Time Out? Join me for a class or workshop  

No comments: