Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sketchbook Saturday - Day 5 - 30 paintings in 30 days with artist Nancy Laliberte

Oh my! Lunch
© Nancy Laliberte
ink and watercolor on paper

While I am continuing to finish my two WIP's (work-in-progress) paintings from days 3 and 4, I wanted to share a sketch from my daily sketchbook/journal/planner. After purchasing my produce at the Wausau farmer's market this morning, I noticed Urban Bistro's big orange food truck and headed over to see what was on the menu. Many things were already sold out (their food is DELISH!), but not the lamb kebabs! Yay! Lunch dilemma solved, and triple JOY - sketching, painting and eating. By the way, you have no idea how hard it was to sketch and paint this before eating it! :-)

Thank you for allowing me to share my creative joy with you!
- Nancy 

No comments: