Monday, November 30, 2015

"Always with You," original acrylic painting by Nancy Laliberte

"Always with You"
© Nancy Laliberte
6" x 6" acrylic on panel
SOLD



I loved the challenge of capturing the vibrant and subtle shifts of pink in the flowers, the blues in the jar, and then having it all come together with a neutral, yet colorful background. While painting this piece, I found myself thinking of my breast cancer "sisters" out there, and families who have been affected by cancer. There is a lot of love and prayer mixed in the paint on this one.  

_________________________

If you are yearning to try out acrylic painting without the investment of supplies, join me for the next Playing with Paint class on Saturday, December 12th from 10 am - 1 pm. More details are here.
_________________________

Thank you for being a part of this creative journey,
– Nancy

No comments: