Sunday, November 8, 2015

"From the Earth" - Show Opening November 20th

The opening date is drawing near, and I am super excited for my upcoming show "From the Earth" at the beautiful Alexander House Gallery in Port Edwards, WI. The amazingly talented Joe Clark will have his ceramic pieces paired with my paintings. I'm loving how my painting "Beckoning" pairs with Joe's pieces on the invite cover! I have been painting away on many new pieces for the show, and am so excited to share those with you all! 

Here are the details:
You and your friends are cordially invited
to attend an opening reception
"From the Earth" 

featuring 

Oil and Acrylic Paintings by Nancy Laliberte
Wausau, Wisconsin
www.nancylaliberte.com

With

Pottery by Joe Clark
Port Edwards, Wisconsin

Friday, November 20th from 5:00 - 8:00 pm

The exhibit will continue through January 5th, 2016
The artists will be present. Refreshments will be served.
The Alexander House is open from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday
or by special appointment.
Parking is allowed on Wisconsin River Drive on opening nights.
www.alexanderhouseonline.org

No comments: